Water Feature Design, Construction & Restoration
Why choose a fountainscape water feature?
Fountainscape water features come in all shapes and sizes. They make a beautiful stand-alone water feature or can be combined in multiples and/or with natural stone to give an endless number of possibilities.
Our Aquascape fountainscapes have scope to fit any space.
They can be installed as a self-contained, recirculating water feature.
They can be added to an existing water garden or designed into a new Wetland, Pondless waterfall or Ecosystem pond to bring the ‘wow’ factor, additional interest and to provide an aerating function.
A fountainscape is not just an eye-catching water feature it also benefits from being:
- Low Maintenance - power off overnight to naturally control algae.
- Energy efficient - Option to run on demand saving energy and money
- Sound masking - mask background noise with the pleasing sound of moving water.
Enjoyed day and night; these features can be illuminated with warm white or colour change light sets.
Cross-over features; why not add a fire element to your water feature for added ‘wow’ factor and warmth.
These modern water features are constructed from a fiberglass resin composite, which is durable, lightweight and cost effective.
A feature consists of the centerpiece, a reservoir and the immediate/surrounding landscaping.
The pump and plumbing are concealed within the build and allow the water to recirculate through the feature.
Add-ons and Optional extras
Why not extend your enjoyment with some extra features or additions:
- Lighting: Adding water feature lighting in and/or around your fountainscape allows you to enjoy your feature into the evening and beyond.
- Fire; Fire additions allow us to mix fire and water to give another aspect to your water feature. From a gently recirculating fire fountain bowl feature, oil burner additions, flaming rock columns to an all-out purpose designed fire rock.
- Flow: Adjustable flow allows you to choose and adjust the look and sound of your feature.
- Water features; get creative and add more water elements to your feature in consistent, complimentary or contrasting styles
- Landscaping: Boulders, stones, cobbles and pebble mix, planting, mulch and more.